The Manana is a small two-door coupé which was first seen in Grand Theft Auto III. The full list of games in which this car is featured is as follows:
- Grand Theft Auto Advance
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Appearance-wise it is not very appealing, much like its counterpart, the Toyota Tercel.
Slow is the best word to describe the Manana's performance. It has a low top speed, a low acceleration speed and overall isn't worth nabbing if found on the streets. It does however handle superbly, though this is only a mere consolation prize.
- In Spanish, the word "Mañana" means "tomorrow". This reference is thought to have derived from the saying "You'll get there tomorrow", hence the car's slow speed.
- The default radio stations played upon entering this car are as follows:
- K-JAH in Grand Theft Auto III.
- Bounce FM in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Massive B Soundsystem 96.9 or Tuff Gong Radio in Grand Theft Auto IV.
Related ThreadsWorst Car: Manana Or Perrenial? - last post by @ Aug 18, 2002
manana - last post by @ Jul 8, 2005
Manana fanclub - last post by @ Feb 25, 2007
Drive the Manana and see what I mean........ - last post by @ May 20, 2002
Are Manana and Bravura the same car? - last post by @ Jul 16, 2008
This page has been accessed 345 times.